Alpine Racing Starter Kit
Answers to some FAQs when considering joining the club.
- Unsupervised lunch on Saturday and Sundays is from 11:30 – 12:30
- Saturday training concludes at 3:00 pm
- Sunday training concludes at 2:00 pm
- Weekday COP training runs from 4:00 – 6:00 pm
Listed fees do not include equipment, optional clothing, lift tickets, travel expenses or fees for qualifying races (U14 and older). We recommend you purchase a season pass for Panorama Mountain Resort and Canada Olympic Park (if applicable).
Team Panorama offers logo ski jackets, racing pants, racing shorts, and other clothing for purchase. Items can be ordered through the Team Panorama each spring. Contact our Registrar (email@example.com) for more information. These items are not a requirement.
U12 skiers and above require speed suits. Speed suits are optional at the U10 level and are not required at the U8 level. Speed suits can be purchased through most local ski stores.
It is recommended that athletes who wear speed suits have racing ski pants (with zippers down the side). These can be purchased through the Final Gate in Panorama or any ski shop.
Helmets with hard ears are required at all age groups for races.
Parents of all age groups have a commitment to assist with:
- Linda Putnam Silent Auction
- Biannual casino fundraising
- One shift (per family) at the Panda Table
Additional support by age group:
- U8 + U10:
- Assist a minimum of 2 days with set up, organization and/or running of races (FIS Race, Linda Putnam, U14 Finals and U16 Canams).
- Assist a minimum of 5 days with set up, organization and/or running of races (FIS, Linda Putnam, U14 Finals).
- U14, U16 + FIS:
- Assist a minimum of 8 days with set up, organization and running of races (FIS Race, Linda Putnam, U14 Finals).
There are many volunteer opportunities available, regardless of your skill level and time availability.
For detailed information, please see the Team Panorama Volunteer Handbook 2018-2019